for all her gusaing

Sunday, October 4, 2009

i met wept for her today
saw her smilin whilin her time
her fair skin glows under neon lights
her black so covered in her blinding whites
lips red pink nay its the idea that chases my mind
do you remember them hasty kisses prolonged
in sun shines and moonlights profound
she draped herself in sweet white cotton
the first night i remember
held me sway by her demanding grace
stepped up said we'll kiss for bliss tonight
not knowing our being we let ousreslves be
kiss amiss amidst the wants that ne'er spake
bless u child and the dreams i had
for me for ye for the bottoms of ur eyes
for the depths of ur charades I'll seek a reason
for the length of your being I'll forsake my time
you are mine as u were once
and you will be someday when ?
this throat stays parched for your wet lips
these arms still aches for your hip hips
embraced we did in yesterdays yawn
embrace we did in our stories forlorn
wait await for her again
what we ever need will bring us pain
what she will lose still wont make your gains
and that's the sad story at the end of the day

1 comments:

Hestia said...

PDA means Public Display of Affection.

Find my new blog here:
http://goingjanta.blogspot.com/